Wednesday 9 November 2011

*pokes blog* [AGAIN]

Well, what can I say? It's been almost a month since my last blog update... And I'm actually feeling guilty for my blog... *hugs blog virtually* You're not mad at me, are you? *cuddles*


Hmm... Where should I start? OH RIGHT! *rings bell* The reason behind my disappearance... Yours truly is currently having his AS exams which he doesn't think he even studied enough for [especially fudging CHEMISTRY =.="]


Next! *rings bell* STUPID NEIGHBOUR RENOVATING SHIT'S HOUSE! [She + He + It = SHIT] SHIT has been DRILLING between 10am to 5pm DAILY for the past few WEEKS! Like come on, how many holes do you require when renovating your house? Think about how many people's eardrums you're hurting in the process! And to figure out that I can't even hear someone on the phone, let alone watch videos on YouTube... It freaking pisses me off! Douchebag...


Moving on... *rings bell* I've another post to... Umm... Post? (LOL!) But before that, I need several pictures to be attached to it... So... Just wait for it! *peace* And wish me luck in enduring the "wonderful music" made by my neighbour...
*signing off*

No comments:

Post a Comment