Saturday 26 November 2011

Ready? Okay, go!

*cracks fingers* This is gonna be my first time posting so many pictures in a single post! *pops a bottle of champagne* Oh oh, my alcohol tolerance is f*cking low... So... Yeah... Anyways, pictures coming right up!


First stop...

KUALA LUMPUR


Sorry for the haircut Mr Lion! @ Sunway Pyramid


No more ice skating for me since I last fell on my BUTT! ><


@ Inside of Sunway Pyramid


Note the many drawings on the pillars...


But I'm only curious to find out what THIS means xD 


LOOK! At the ceiling, not the cars! *smacks*


Looks like a market, no?


Even the stalls look alike the ones in the market...


But NO! It's actually a restaurant where we had our dinner! =P


After dinner, must go walk walk to ease digestion xP @ The Curve


Next up...

GOMBAK


The golden statue depicts the start of our journey... @ Batu Caves


Rumours are, if you count the number of steps, you'll never reach the top...
P/S : 272 steps ain't that hard to climb... And yes... I counted HAHAHAHA!


Monkey 1 : "Hey, whatcha doing?"
Monkey 2 : "Oh nothing, just hanging around"


Next in line...

BERJAYA HILLS


Castle much... @ Colmar Tropicale


There's even a "knight" to welcome us! =D


Used to be an ugly duckling didn't you, dear swan? 


Ooo... Colours... xD


The view from up here ain't that bad huh?


Japanese hut @ Tropical Forest


Last but not least...

CAMERON HIGHLANDS


Array of cakes *drools*


Angry Birds plush toys in a phone booth? How cute... =3


It goes... "PEEKABOO!" xD


"Whatchu looking at, punk?"


I have to say, these orchids look somewhat like angels O.O


Luckily these cacti don't have Facebook and can't [poke] XD



That's one hell of an odd shaped chilli... @@


Blue 'VELLY' up ahead! Oh wait, I think it's supposed to be Valley... =.="


Tea plants which look healthy in a quick glance...


...but is in fact, infested with CATERPILLARS!! AARGH!!


One of the many strawberry farms here...


Pick-all-you-can strawberries! After you pay up, that is... LOL!


Well, I guess that wraps up my "chapelang" journey... Enjoy the pics! Adios!

*signing off*

No comments:

Post a Comment